The Altus FD-M370 front derailleur offers the Dual-Pull technology, so the the shifting cable can be pulled from the top or from the bottom. Chain guides are made of chromed steel.
The adapters allow the use with tube diameters of 28.6, 31.8mm and 34.9 mm. 50mm chain line.
- Altus wide link 9-speed compatible dual pull multi-fit front derailleur for recreational off-road use
- Compact top swing design
- Low-friction wide linkage reduces shifting effort and increases rigidity
- Dual pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing
- Multi clamp band is compatible with all frame dimensions
- Designed for hybrid bike fitment with 63-66 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- For outer chainring size from 44 to 48 tooth, total capacity 22 teeth
- Compatible with 9-speed drivetrains
- Designed for 50 mm chain line only
Hurry! only 15 left in stock.